Strange facts #807:
●Loneliness interrupts our sleep pattern causing both the mind and body to develop symptoms of insomnia.
● According to a new study, about a third of cancer deaths in American men and a quarter in women are linked to cigarette smoking.
● The 15-minute chimes on Big Ben have lyrics: ‘All through this hour, Lord be my guide, And by Thy power, No foot shall slide.’
● A German Shepherd guard dog in a Belgrade Zoo once fought and defeated an escaped jaguar, saving the life of a zoo employee.
● Women look their oldest every Wednesday at 3:30 PM.
● On the real Titanic, the band actually did stay on the ship, playing music as it went down — They all died.
● Disappointment and pain is linked to emotional numbness. A person can be hurt to the point in which they no longer feel anything.
● Over thinking can literally make you insane, causing a mental breakdown.
● If you have no debts and in your pocket, you have more wealth than 25% of Americans.
● Chocolate can be used to cure a sore throat.